layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Country is Where I Belong

So we had transfer calls and I got moved back to Sorocaba where it all started. I am in Jardim Simus with Sister Armstrong you think that she is American with that last name but she is Brasilian. It`s funny what she has on the mission is how much time I have to go home. For those that have lost count 4 months. But anyway she is cool we were in the same zone two times together so I know her pretty well. This area is cool it`s small. And I opened an area again that had Elders. The house was once again a disaster. But the rule in the mission is this know if you find the house a wreck you get to call a maid and the money that get`s paid to the maid get taken out of your "allowance". It is a good plan so we called and she came and did wonder on this house it looks like a completely house. So happy. Our area is small and the ward needs a lot of building up so we will be working a lot but I`m excited. The members here are so so amazing. I just love them. They are all so sweet and love Sisters it`s so nice to return to that. I love country folk. Today was crazy. We got to Sorocaba on Wednesday. Friday we get a call that we need to be in the city São Paulo Sunday night because Monday way early I needed to go to the police station to renew my passport can`t be going and being an illegal alien and all. So that was bananas. But I was so happy all my girls are in the city so I was super happy. But the journey was going to have to be without the mission`s help. So that was way fun. We left after lunch on Sunday. Members gave us a ride to the bus station here and then we took a bus to the city which was about two hours then we took two metros then a bus to the sisters house. Had a fat eating, and laughing party. Slept and then went the police station at 7 but got up at 530. Way fun to get up before the sun by the way. Then after we went to the heart of São Paulo and meet up with our girls and ate at this awesome place. I get to see and talk and laugh and cry and hug it up all afternoon with S.O. that girl is my better half it was a much needed moment. Then we had to make the big journey back to the countryside. Where life is a little slower and a little more simpler but oh so good. Boa semana gente!

Sister White

No comments:

Post a Comment