layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Little Miracles

This week has been slow but full of little miracles. We are working
ourselves to a tizy looking for the elect. And it`s a lot harder than
it sounds. The key is to find people that have the desire to follow
Christ. Thursday we had a really good leadership training with
President it was really good. President is the type of man that will
talk for hours and hours and hours. At one point he started talking
about the sandwich islands and started some sort of story. When he
finished he was like but today they are not called the sandwich
islands they are called what Sister White? I didn`t even blink an
eyelash and said Hawaii. He was like exactly and went on his
lecturing. All my girls ?(The Other Sister Missionaries) were like how
did you know that? I was like my momma! So what is my shout out. After
twenty-two years of my mom always talking about history and taking me
to endless sites of history and always making me watch the news and
read the newspaper I knew the answer to that question. So what is my
point we need to be prepared. Not just with things from the world but
things that are important in the gospel as well. You never know when
you will be called. Study up, maybe your calling will be in a few
minutes. But we have been working a lot with old investigators
passing by and seeing what happen. Well it must have been a mixture of
prayer and faith and luck that the Lord blessed us with a mother and
daughter who needed us at that very moment. The mother is baptized but
hasn`t been to the church in twenty years and the daughter has never
been baptized but they were like we were talking the other day how we
wanted to go to church and you guys passed by. It was fate. I believe
that is was  totally fate and God. We are nothing without our Lord God
we must never forget that. Other than that the week has been slow but
it`s always slow in the beginning. I have to be strong and patient and
wait for the miracles to fall from the sky.

Sister White

No comments:

Post a Comment