layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Funny little moments

This week has been full of funny little moments left and right. We finally got a hold of Prsilla and she was like ya I want to be baptize but I don`t feel that I`m exactly ready like tomorrow. I was like that is totally fine but you don`t have to run from us and act like we don`t exist when we see you. She was like ya I guess your right. I was like ugh. But I know that the investigators that are more trouble are the ones that stay firm in the church in the end. It is good that we went back because I really was ready to call it quits. And our other investigator Vanessa is killing me. She a short attention span. But I am still going and trying to help her out. She is really cool. Really sweet. We invited her to baptized and she was like yes I want to be baptized but can I be baptized in a river and said it really seriously. It was really funny. I was like (in my head) why would you want to be baptized in a river when we have nice clean baptism fonts in the church? She was like ya your right. So we at this moment have these two that we are working with really hard but we are still on the hunt for the elect for the golden. I know that there out there the question is where? It will happen? This work is true. It`s hard but I know without a shadow of a doubt that I am doing the Lord`s work and that I am never alone. It`s me and him with his host of beautiful angles. Boa semana gente!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment