layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, February 20, 2012

15 Months BABY!

Hello world. Greeting from the jungle. All is well where I am at. Just take out the fact that it is still hotter than heck and the one baptism date that we had fell yesterday I am good. Man that was a sad day. She literally fell off the face of the earth. I don`t know what were going to do about her. Just pray and have a lot of faith and hope I guess. That`s really all you can do. Our Zone Leaders gave us this really cool but different idea. We are struggling to find people to teach and what not. So they said to make these boxes with a lot of pictures of Christ and put a really good question on the box like "Did you know that Jesus Christ visted the Americas?" And then under the question you put do you want to know more put your number and address and you will get a free book. a.k.a. Book of Mormon. For about a week S.A. and I were like hmm I don´t know this idea is a little wierd I don`t know.  So we finally made the boxes. We used milk cartoons and put some picutres of Christ and the question it looked really ghetto but we went out and asked a few places if we could leave the boxes there. There were a lot of no`s and a few yes. But the next day we showed our ward mission leader and he was like hmm let me help you with these boxes trying not to laugh at our kindergarden attempt. We made them over and they turned out really nice. So we will see what happens with those results. This week is CARNAVL so we are pretty much staying on the low. There is no one in the street to talk and teach to. Well there is but they are drunk hahaha. But it`s all good the parties and what not will be over by Thursday. It´s so funny on the mission you dread holidays because everything is closed and there is no one in the street it`s literally ghost town. But it`s all good. We`ve got high hopes. Sometimes I have to sing that song in the street. But anyways I love this work. I have been studying D&C everyday this week and that book is so powerful. I can spend a whole hour studying and understanding one section. I find it breathtaking. The fact that Christ and his Father live and communicate men of God to guide us is brilliant. This church is so true I can feel it in my bones and every time I open my mouth the spirit testifies of the realness of it all. Gotta love that "good news" Boa semana gente.
 
Sister White

No comments:

Post a Comment