layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Now I can officially say I will be home for Christmas!

This week has been intresting. Slow everyone is one vacation. Everyone in this area is super rich and just bounces to Austraila and the US so it is a little quiet on the streets. But we are still going strong. It has been raining like crazy. It is summer time but I think summertime here means rain and random hot hot sun out of nowhere. This week has a little on the blue side. Being away from home on the Holidays isn`t easy but it`s all good I have my BBF. We still aren`t having a  lot of luck as to find people to teach. As of now we are blessed with two awesome investigators. Carol and Rita. They are really fun and way fun to teach. At least we have them. Sister Oliveria and I are trying to think of new ways to stop people in the street. You can`t really hit doors here it dosesn`t work to well. But anyway. The other day we were walking in the street and this woman out of left field was like do you know where a certain street is. I put my arm around her and we walked with her to the street. Two things that were amazing. One we were walking in that direction so it all worked out. Two she was super amazing and let us teach her. But the sad part is she doesn`t live in our area. Which always happens hahahaha. But at least we found someone that is ready to here the good news and ready to follow Christ, at least we made the day of some other missionaries. This work is hard, but I always have to remember that this is the work of the Lord and that I am never alone. I hope everyone`s week is great and remember to praise him, it`s the least you can do. Look at what he did for each and everyone of us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment