layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Hello Mate

This week was good. I got a phone call from my old companion telling me that one of our investigators that we were teaching died. That was a sad moment. He was a really good guy. He died from an appendixes ya I have no idea how to spell that. But it was so sad. The part that is even more interesting is that he didn`t want to except the gospel. Weird to be on this end of it. Hmm I hope that he is more open in the spirit world. We were walking in the street and this man stopped us and was speaking in English. But not just regular old English but awesome English from England. And of course it took my brain like two minutes to respond because I was so huh wait what. But Paul is really cool. He has been living here for over a year teaching English. He visited the church in England and loved it. I hope that we can teach him. Won`t that be way fun to teach someone in English. I have already started teaching BBF to say a prayer and share her testimony in English she is coming along really well. Other than that it was really nice to end the weekend with conference. I loved every moment of it. And I totally understood everything. I watched in Portuguese because it`s my last time and I wanted to watch it my last official time in Port with my BBF and it was heaven. So many wonderful things were said. Can`t wait to read all the talks over again next month. We even had one of our investigators there and he loved it. Well really we thought he was sleeping but at the end he explained to an exact t what every talk was about it was awesome and surprising. We loved it. It was so awesome. This week was great. The weeks are going by so fast it`s insane. I need to take in every minute and basically like Tim McGraw sang live like I was dying. Have an awesome week gente!

No comments:

Post a Comment