layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Miracle

This week was good. It was slow everyone was out of town and it was semana santo, saint week because of Easter and all that jazz. So it was on the down low. But we had some really good lessons with our investigators it was awesome! We helped a less active with her thesis. She has to translate her paper from english into portuguse. So she called on us to help. We were like ok let`s do it. Ya when we got there guess what the paper was on? Theories of Frued. I was like oh no. We were there an hour and I left with a huge headache and mass confusion. But it was good we are building a good friendship with her and learning Freud hahaha. The best miracle of all was Sunday. We had five investiagtors in the chapel. It was an Easter miracle. And the bishopric gave each of us huge choclate eggs and two pannetone it was so cute. There are pictures of our Easter festivals but as you know me and my BBF don`t have cameras so we borrow from the Elders in our zone so lame hahaha. So next week we will email the pictures for everyone to see. That is about it. The week went by fast and slow at the same time. We are now in the last week of the transfer it will be crazy, and I will stark my last transfer it will be crazy. BOA SEMANA GENTE

No comments:

Post a Comment