layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Five Weeks

I can`t believe I am in my last transfer. Sometimes it feels as if I just got into the field and here I am on my last transfer. I have so much to do it`s insane. This week flew by and we had some good moments. We took a young couple Bruna and Anderson to a less actives house Pamela and her husband William who isn`t a member. And they hit if off so well and totally shared the message they didn`t even need us there. Those are the moments I love the most I was so happy. It went so well. For both sides. It made Bruna and Anderson happy and excited about missionary work and William and Pamela to see that young couples who go to the church are really cool and not a bunch of losers hahaha. A lot of people think we don`t know how to have a good time, that is wrong, we know how to cut a rug. Joao Carlos is doing really well. He is just loving our lessons and the church it`s so awesome. And we marked a date with Rilza. Things are going really well I couldn`t be anymore happier. This really is the Lord`s work. And we all can partake of it!  Nike was right, JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment