layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Almost Home

This week was full of miracles! We had a good ole fashion fast. And you would think that after all this time on the mission that I would be a pro with the whole substain from food and water for twenty-four hours but that`s a huge fat lie. It`s even harder on the mission. And everytime I start I want to cry! But everytime I finish my companion and I are blessed to the upmost most! This time we found a bunch of pots and pans and things for the kitchen in the trash. All of it was pretty much brand new and we needed it for our house! And a brother in the ward gave the two of brand stinking new cameras! Out of nowhere! It was so incredibule! Our investiagators are doing well but at the same not. Sunday was awesome everyone that needed to be at church were there so that`s awesome! That`s all we ask for and it`s for there good! We are in the process of finding new people. That process is very taxing. We hit tweny four doors the other day and it was horrible. No one wanted to listen to us. But at least we got a few sure come back if you want. Hmmm. All you can do is laugh and pray for strength to finsih out the day. Today everyone in our zone twelve elders and the two of us went and climbed a mountain! It was so nice to get away from the city and get into the jungle! Full of monkeys and wind and awesome views. It was so nice. We brought sandwiches it was so rad and orange juice and cookies. Who was in charge of the food that no one brought but we brought enough? Me and my BBF it always happens that way! We are woman and the end of the day. My legs feel like they will fall off but it was so worth it! Next week I will show the pictures!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment