layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, March 26, 2012

O Loco

This week has been fast and full of lot`s of interesting things for the books. Where to begin. We got to teach a really cool man that we made a contact with in the street. His name is Jõao Carlos and he is a learned man. He has two college degrees and is way smart. He liked our message a lot. A lot and invited us to a seminar, well I guess that`s what you could call it. What is the name of the thing where you go and speak on something. He said that we could come and represent the Church. My beloved companion was super excited. No that`s an awesome chance to set people straight and help them understand what we believe, but I was like oh no sometimes my Portuguese get`s a little fuzzy when I`m nervous so who knows what I would say we shall see. We were looking for a house at night and we heard this woman call our names well called us. She was like I need help. She was this tiny woman carrying a baby and two large backpacks. We helped her to her house. She was cool. She was like well you can come back in the morning and teach me. We were like oh ok. Ya these moments in the mission are always a mouth opener for sure. We went back she wasn`t home. It`s all good. We are going to go back again. No worries. And one of our investigators we were teaching who never really let`s us talk we taught her daughter and it was awesome and the mom stayed quiet this time. It was good the spirit was strong and all it was nice. And then to finish the weekend strong. Sunday one of the recent converts was like I`m going to call my husband I`m not feeling to well. We walked down with her to the parking lot. And it was me and another irma and Edna passed out and went into a seizure It was crazy. Luckily Marcello was walking out who is a big and tall and buff Brasilian which is unrare and helped us out. Edna totally whacked me in the face but it was all good. She has that once disease where you have seizures and pass out I can`t think of the name. But it was crazy. I was totally calm and calmed her and supported her head. Poor thing it was so sad. But she is good. This week has been really good. I love the work of the Lord and how it always pops out of nowhere. When you feel you are on your last leg of hope he enters in and calms the storm. Tchau gente boa semana!

1 comment:

  1. Hi S. White...
    Acho que a doença é epilepsia...
    Bjs
    Diva

    ReplyDelete