layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, March 19, 2012

This week went by really fast. We had some really cool experiences. We taught a woman named Marlene. She is suffering from the loss of one of her sons and her husband. She is a really sweet lady. She expressed to us that she adopted three of her six children and how speical that is to her. Then we were able to add to that specail moment by saying that me and my BBF are adopted as well it was pretty cool. She was crying all over the place. The spirit was pretty strong. And then we got to teach Adalva. Who is this litttle old lady who has a lot of problems that she likes to act out it`s rather funny. But we got to help her out it was pretty legit. And the rest of the week was filled with talking with literally everyone in the street. When you don`t have a lot of people to teach you have to find. At times the finding part is really taxing on the soul. But usually that is where you get the more funny moments on your mission. Excuses that people give are pretty funny. But I really like my area. If you don`t mention the problem of cockroachs, slugs and ants in our house it`s alll good. Ya our house is a zoo. But it`s all good. And the best news of all I think that summer is ending. I am so so happy! Bring on the "cold" weather! Have an aweome week gente. I know that times are tough. There are moments when you want to call it quits or sit on the sidelines but there is always someone who is rooting you on, just like a silent cheerleader. That would be our Savior Jesus Christ. Where can you find that peace and comfort that your are always searching for but can never seem to find in any other place. Take it to the Lord. Pray. Pour your heart to him. He is there twenty four seven and it`s free.

No comments:

Post a Comment