layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Out of Left Field

Well I was totally prepared to stay in Jardim Simus with Sister Armstrong. But we got the always anxious transfer call on Monday night and I was totally thrown off my rocker. I was moved to Osaco. With guess who... SISTER OLVEIRA. I was pretty much excited out of my mind and confused. I have never seen that happen in my life as far as thing on the mission. Going back to your old companion is super unherd of, but I guess in our case it`s different. I guess the Lord has a huge plan for us. I am down. The good news is that I love her to death. She is my BBF so that is good. This area is really cool. It`s a city. And we get part of downtown I am pretty excited. I like it a lot. There is always so much to see and so many people to teach. Not to mention clothes here are super cheap so that is a nice added BONUS! So it`s all good. I am super excited to work with her. We just have this awesome jive when we teach it`s pretty UNTOUCHABLE. I am excited to see what the six weeks will bring us. I hope lot`s of success or at least really cool spiritual experiences. I`m stoked to have this chance to work with her again. She is a rock star. Boa semana gente. Deus nòs ama!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment