layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, September 19, 2011

HAIR

LOVING MY BIG HAIR
 
 
EDSON'S CIGS IN THE TRASH!!
 
This week flew by. I swear each week gets faster and faster. This is good and bad at the same time. Edson is progressing really well. Found out that he doesn`t have a testimony in prophets so we are going to work on that. If you don`t have a testimony of Joseph Smith then it`s all out the window. But he said he would go to General Conference in October so we are pretty happy about that. Ok so let`s get to the funny story. So as you have all seen from my pictures I have big hair down here in Brasil and I love it. Apparently other things love it too. The other night when we came home Sis Mon was like Sister what is in your hair. I was like oh no what? She pulled out some leaves, and a candy wrapper. I was like what the heck. Then we are walking in the street and I am talking to her and then I feel something in my hair but keep on going. After a while there was a huge fly nesting in my hair. I of course flipped out and started making this scene in the street in broad daylight  yelling in Portaglish which is a mixture of the two it was crazy. She was lauging so hard. These things always happen to me in the street. Crazy times in Brasil. But this work is amazing. It`s not always easy but I love it to death.. Ain`t no place I`d rather be...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment