layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Conference Power


Let me just talk about Conference power. Sister Martins who is the Mission Presidents wife was like you cannot watch conference in englih without your companion. But my companion doesn`t speak english. So how will that work? She was like these are the sacrifices you have to make on the mission. You have the rest of your life to watch Conference in english. I was like ok ok. So Sis O and I said some fat prayers for me to be able to understand. Saturday was pretty good. But Sunday was a miracle. There was all this comotion when Conference started. Then this blonde lady was like hey do you want to watch Conference with me in english? I was out of my seat before she could finish her sentence. So Sis O stayed with her mom and me and Dannile went and watch with the Elders. She went to BYU so it really was a blessing. You know what else is a blessing teaching after you watch conference. You have this amazing drive. Like I just saw the living prohphet of God speak. The power was amazing. Sis O and I had a really moving lesson with Roseli and her husband Roubins who she wants the gospel in her life but he dosen`t. But she dosen`t want to go to the church alone. She was crying and the spirit was so strong. And we were throwing scriptures left and right and testifying like never before, and he wouldn`t move. I was like well you have your agency. But we spoke our peace. It was nice. 

Friday we had this awesome Zone Conference for all the missionaries here in the interior. And I`m sure I already mention that our mission president is AMAZING. He spoke on Jesus Christ and when he walked on water. And when his apostles were lost at sea with the tempest raising and winds very strong. Peter called out to him and was like let me walk on water like you. And Jesus said take me my hand. And Peter started to walk but then looked down and saw the strong stormy sea and began to fall. He said save me Lord. Jesus replied how can you have you little faith, and Peter regained his faith and walked again on water. My beloved brothers and sisters. We can all walk on water like Chirst. But we need to focus on Christ at all times and in all things and all places. We can not get distracted by the stormy seas of life that distract us from the our Redeemer Jesus Chirst. Anything and everything is possible with our eyes fixed on him. I stand in holy places and I will not move unitl the Captian comes and says well done he is the hope I hold onto... Penso em isso este semana gente. O evangelho de Jesus Cristo รจ verdadeira gente, segui ele!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment