layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Time Flys When Your Working for the Lord

This week flew by. It was a good flew by if you know what I mean. Of course there was a lot of silliness that went along. Working in the street everyday is so funny. And even more funny in a different idomia. So Edson had a bad relapse but we got him back on track and he is amazing. He was at church yesterday and was feeling the remorse that he didn`t to feel for the things that he did. Plus our friend Tadeu who is Edson friend as well is helping us a lot. And we found some other really cool people to help. One thing that I have learned from my mission is the amazing incredible power of the Atonement. Working with Edson has really opened my eyes to the power of forgivness. Because I know for a fact if I was his friend or whatever before the mission and was trying to help him follow Christ and he relapsed I would drop him like a hot pocket. To know that Christ died for every single persons sins is mind blowing and very humbling. And to know that we can always can to him again. This gospel is amazing. I don`t know where I would be without it. And I get to share this gospel with people everyday!!!!!!!!!!
 
Tcahu, boa semana,
 
Sista White

No comments:

Post a Comment