layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Elder Godoy




Oi gente tudo bem? This week flew by again. Friday we had an awesome conference with Elder Carlos Godoy who is the area seventy here in Brasil. It was really cool. He is amazing. We had this amaizng training with him and his wife who also served a mission and with President Martins and his wife so cool. It`s rare to have two couples and the four of them in total served a mission. This week has been good as far as our investigators progressing. Edson is doing really well. He still doesn`t feel confident enough in himself and in the Lord for that matter to be baptized but he is half way through the Book of Mormon.... Kimberley and Cristina who are a mother and daughter duo and Cristina has five more kids are a really cool family I like them a lot. And all seven of them where at church yesterday that was way fun. I loved it. They said they had a great time. September 7 was the "4th of July" here so we had a recent convert throw a BBQ for Edson and a few members it was a hit. Gots to love that integration. There are a few familes that we will be leaving behind this week becasue they aren`t ready to follow Christ. It`s always so hard to leave them behind but it will be all good, the Lord will place in our path a family that wants and is ready to follow the Lord. This week Sis Mon made me "what you eat when your broke breakfast" and what would that be fried eggs with farofa. Yummy. And then I showed her. I threw so peanut butter and jelly in a cup mixed it a bit and threw a spoon in it. She was like what is that. I told her to be quiet and just eat it. She loved it. She was laughing so hard and has been telling everyone. So funny. Two new food items that are super differnt to us but not to them that I tried this week. You eat your lunch with the rice, beans, salad, meat and a chopped up banana. Yummy!!! They do this in the south of Brasil, and it`s so dang good. Ice cream with jello. I know right, huh? No it`s amazing. Who knew. This work is amazing gente, everyday I get to walk in the street and share the gosepl with my brothers and sisters.. Which gosepl means GOOD NEWS!! O evangelho de Jesus Cristo è perfeito!
 
Boa Semana Gente... remember who you are!!!!!!!
 
Sister White

No comments:

Post a Comment