layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's all about the pictures!!

Ya March 17th was my 4 month mark on the mission, so we celebrated with Acai berry so so so so good and super cheap here.

We had a craving for pancakes so we made banana, chocolate, and plain so good with homemade maple syrup and of course peanut butter

Adrianna's twins Henry and Stephany turned 3 on the 19th so we made them goodie bags and birthday crowns they love us it was way fun they are so cute. I love them

The brownies we made for Elder Bird for his birthday he was pretty happy about life. Once again the sisters are pretty much amazing

For F.H.E. we made guacamole for the family of Flavia. Here in Brasil they only eat sweet avacado so they were scared but now they love it. This family is awesome

A picture is worth a thousand words... anyone drooling yet? That would be Acai with fresh shaved chocalte so so good

So milk here is interesting. It goes bad in like two days so yep that would be powder milk that we have. I was scared at first but Sis. K. was like it`s the only way and now I like it

So that would be the mushrooms growing out of the floor in our bathroom... We haven`t decided if we want to smoke them yet or not hahhaahah....

No comments:

Post a Comment