layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, March 14, 2011

 I found this dress in the take away box and Sis. K had purple on do so we made our Elders take a picture, so cute i love that girl
the awesome sunset. I decided that Votorantim is like a mini San Fransico
Ya so that is our dresser and the termintes so bad here oh my land, but the next day Elder Dawson brought us new dressers
The view from our new place not to bad huh, where that pink wall is there is a little door, well that is where we use to live, crazy huh?
Yes thank goodness her mom sent her a fat thing of peanut butter so good, we made peanut butter cookies for the Elders and they loved it.
That would be the view at the top of a hill that we climbed to go teach, our area is full of these types of hills.
That would be our baby Barcelona the ready mix that we thought would be light and it wasn`t. 45 Pounds. And we had to carry him that was the longest quarter of a mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment