layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So last Pday was super boring. We had nothing to do. Pday is the worst when you have nothing to do so from now on we will always have something planned with members or I don`t know something. Because you feel super homesick and bored out of your mind. But today we are having a zone activity and then Sis Mon and I are going to the center to go shopping. So we are remember Maria and her whole family? Well it turns out she is not in our area. There was a fat error on our map and she is not in our area. The Elders are over the moon because they have no one to teach right now but we were super sad. As was Maria but the show must go on. We will visit them on Pday`s and what not and go to there baptism so it`s all good. The other day we were hitting doors. Which depending on my mood can be fun or awful. Why fun? Because of all the crazy people you meet and conversations you get to have. So we are talking with this old lady. And she was all "Wait, what church?" We said the name again. And we were like more commonly known as "The Mormons" and she rolled her eyes and shook her head and made this huff sound. It was the funniest thing ever. I couldn`t stand it I started laughing. And then Sis Mon started laughing. And she was going on about how her daughter is a member but dosesn`t go anymore and all this jazz. And there I was still laughing it was so funny. We just love her. Picture a Brazilian Betty White... Now does the story make sense? So we started working out with the Bishop wife Shirley three days a week in the mornings. It is way fun. She is a hoot I just love her. And I am going to start a program for the sisters of the ward to do an exercise program with us the Sisters it will be awesome... Stay tuned for that outcome. We started working with Marcia who is a less active and super funny but not really ready to go back to church still not sure why? When we ask she changes the subject. The first time we met her she was all wow you speak really good Portuguese for only having eight months on the mission. Then I would say something else and she was all what did she say? It was so funny. I speak really well but she couldn`t understand me. I was dying. This week we lost a lot of people just not ready to step up to the plate. Vanessa. So sad. Sunday on our way to church this man was like Tia Tia. Which means aunt. Ya why they call us aunt is beyond me but anyways. He was all do you remember me? And we were like ya. He is homeless well somewhat he lives on the couch of a less active member. And is a drunk. Anyway he was all I want to go to church today but I need to change my shirt. I was like ok. We will swing back around and come and get you. We come back and he was still with his group of drunk friends and we were like so you coming and he was like well my kids are coming. Blah blah blah and he had a cop in his hand with some kind of alcool I was like oh boy. So sad. But this week had it`s ups and downs. That is the mission baby. A roller coster of everything and I don`t want to get off. Boa semana gente. Te amo.

Tchau Sister White

No comments:

Post a Comment