layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Noone puts Baby in the Corner...

This week has been full of laughs and giggles and a I love it. Edson is progressing so well. It`s almost to good to be true. He is a rockstar. He was at church yesterday singing his heart out it was so rad. This is his third time at church and he is all about it. He has the shakes a bit because he stopped cold turkey with the cigs and the coffee and the drinking but he is powering through. It`s so amazing to see a change in someone like this. We found another awesome family to start working with. Roseangela. She has twevle kids but only five live with her. She is really cool. Two of her kids went with us to church yesterday. Luis Carlos and Rafela. They are seventeen and eleven. It was really cool. They are totally pumped to come to church with us next Sunday oh happy day. We taught Gospel Principles yesterday as well. All these people that aren`t recent converts busted in just to see us teach. I was like ummm ok, but it was all good. I made brownies. So that way they could at least leave the class with some kind of inspiration. Friday we had this really cool leadership training. It is usually for the LZS and LDS and the Elders that are training. But because our President is a boss he wanted his beloved Sisters to come. So it was an all day event. We had lunch there, pracitced for hours and walked away tired but full of new knowledge it was rad. Saturday night was our ward activity. It was a dance. 50S, 60S, 70S and 80S. It was so much fun. OMG and me and Sis Mon were able to pull off pretty decent outfits considering we are missionaries. Luckily the Elders who lived in our house before left behind a bunch of clothes so I was able to get my 80S on hardcore. Followed by the classic tie tied around my head. People were like umm what is that? I was like this is 80S baby. It was cool. All the music was awesome. Like the DJ played popular music from that time period but it was in Portuguese so I was still able to sing along hahaha. Everyone was like how do you know this music I was like I was raised on the classcis. Thanks mom. It was a good turn out. Members brought there friends but none of the friends lived in our area... But it was still good. The week flew by it was way awesome. This gospel is truly amazing. I love to see how it changes peoples lives from night to day.
Boa Semana Gente,
Sister White

No comments:

Post a Comment