layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Sharday of the Jungle

Another week has flown by. And I love when the weeks fly by. I love coming home tired and dead and spirtually drained it`s the best. It means that you are working hard. This week has been a week of miracles. This man named Juarez went to church last Sunday but it was at the Zone Leaders ward. So the Elders talked to them and they were like where do you live, Votorantim yes!!!!!!! So the next day we taught the first lesson with the Elders to him and his girlfriend Simone who is amazing. And it was great. Then we went back the next day and taught some more. We taught them the Law of Chasity and they totally want to get married. Then the next time we watched The Restoration DVD with them and after the spirit was really strong and Juarez was like I know that this church is true I feel it in my heart. And then we asked Simone and she still had doubts so we said ok let`s get down on our knees and pray and you ask good to help you feel that this church is true. So we did it and then she started crying and recieved her answer there wasn`t a dry eye in sight expect for mine. I KNOW I KNOW. I tried but nothing was coming. The Spirit was super strong so I was smiling from ear to ear. It was amazing. We walked with them and there two super cute kids to church and it was amazing. And they are marking a date at the Courthouse to get married this week. This was probaly the most spirtual experience I have had on my mission thus far.
 
Today we got to go to the jungle with our investigator Carmelino and his wife Susanna and all the Elders in our zone. It was epic and so fun and chill. But it really wasn`t the jungle. I need to get to the Amazons for the good stuff. But hey I got to see a lake, two waterfalls and a rattlesnake, and amazing views it was awesome. And to think that one person created all of this for us to walk through and enjoy is mindblowing.
 
Mothers Day was awesome. Talking to mom, and for a surprise my Aunt Candi and Uncle Kenny was so cool. And to top it off we had lunch at The Bishops the American family in our ward and hung out with them until it was our time to talk to our families. It was so fun. It wasn`t even wierd or anything. Just a good giggle fest. It made me miss laughing with everyone but I had to get back to work.
 
The Lord is amazing and I still can`t believe that he trusts me and has faith in me to serve here in Brasil. It is truly amazing. This gospel is amazing and is ever blessing and ever beautiful. He sent his son to die for us so that we could return back to him one day and have our families for eternity. Is there anything more beautiful than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment