layout

I'll go where you want me to go!

I'll go where you want me to go!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Leni's Big Day

Leni's baptism and Sister Elisanglea who helped us a lot with her
Hey all! he week has flown by and so much has happened. Where to begin. We had a baptism on Saturday. Her name is Leni and she is a little old lady and the sweetest woman I know. I just love her to death. Her baptism was really cool. We had members and we sang with the Elders it was really cool. When she came out of the water she was shaking. She was so happy. She calls us her flowers. She is so sweet. Then Monday we had a conference in Sao Paulo with Elder Evans he is the 70. He is really cool.  His training was really cool I liked it a lot. And I threw my wig on just to feel good and different. People were for sure thrown off, well the Brasilians weren`t but you know white folk that come from a place with little culture.. well they were thrown and saying things like wow was it really easy to do your hair, looks like you just did it really fast. Whatever hahaha. It is all good. I am happy. I love my mission. I love my companion and I love my area.
It was so nice to be in front of the Temple on Monday. I can`t believe it`s been one year since I`ve been in the Temple. Crazyness. But at least I got to be on the outside of it Monday with my awesome companion. My life is brilliant right now I`m lovin every little minute of it. Today we went to the zoo with a bunch of Elders and Sisters that was way fun. It was fun to go to the zoo again and take fun picutures. Man life is good right now. There isn`t any other place I would rather be than righ now working and serving my Savior Jesus Christ with all my heart, might, mind and strength. Boa semana gente, lembre quem รจ sua Salvador.

The Zoo!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment